The IgE unit converter calculator allows you to easily and quickly convert the concentration of immunoglobulin E (IgE) from IU/mL to ng/mL and from ng/mL to IU/mL. It has been developed for laboratory diagnosticians, doctors, nurses, midwives and patients who wish to convert IgE levels.
IgE unit converter calculator – calculate it
In order to convert the IgE concentration, enter the appropriate concentration value and choose the unit. The calculator will automatically convert the IgE concentration to the remaining available concentration units.
IgE unit converter calculator – formulas
If you want to convert the IgE concentration yourself from IU/mL to ng/mL or from ng/mL to IU/mL – you can use the formulas below. In addition, for your convenience, I also present examples of calculations.
Convert IgE concentration from IU/mL to ng/mL
- FORMULA: IU/mL x 2.40 = ng/mL
- CALCULATION EXAMPLE: To convert an IgE concentration of 145 IU/mL, this value should be multiplied by 2.4
- 145 IU/mL x 2.40 = 348 ng/mL
Convert IgE concentration from ng/mL to IU/mL
- FORMULA: ng/mL x 0.42 = IU/mL
- CALCULATION EXAMPLE: if you want to convert IgE concentration of 567 ng/mL to IU/mL, the value 567 should be multiplied by 0.42
- 567 ng/mL x 0.42 = 238 IU/mL
I invite you to visit other medical calculators. If you are missing any on my website – leave a comment under the post. I will try to develop it and make it available on the website as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: This page is for informational purposes only. Conversion rates have been compiled based on publicly available information. All information should be confirmed and verified. The data on the site is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Any information, result, conversion should be consulted with a doctor.